Monday, April 18, 2011

Thank you Dad, Jessica, and AT&T

Thankyou to my dad, who is by far the best daddy in the WHOLE world. He got my sister a new computer for her graduation in July, so she in return can give me her old MacBook. Thankyou to him. He does EVERYTHING for us. He helps me with my car, my house, my pool and anything else I need him for. He is the best handyman I know. Thankyou Daddy!
So The next person to thank is my best friend, my sister, Jessica. Thankyou so much for giving me your computer so i can blog again. Jessica is the best sister anyone can ask for. She is so smart and the best auntie seeka for my son Jeremy.
Now for AT&T thankyou for being awesome. We have the internet back and I can start blogging again. So make sure you check out the blog for post for the past 6 months!!
Thankyou everyone!!!1


2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back to the blogging world. now i can keep up with you while i am away :)

Laurie said...

Thanks Anna for the sweet things you said about your mother-in-law. I really do think of you as another wonderful daughter who brings joy and love into my life. You are the best, LU