Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Month of November

In the month of November, we jumped in leaves lots, because our lovely tree in front dumps leaves by the hundreds. After raking up leaves a few times, we decided to wait until they were all of the tree. Jeremy LOVED jumping in the leaves and helping us rake. He would run and fall into the piles. Sure it took a little longer to do the job, but we had fun.
More leaf jumping.........
Since, my house has the big playroom, and can fit lots of people, we had Thanksgiving at our house. This is a picture of the table setting. One thing i regret, is not taking a picture of the group of people we had. We were all able to fit in the same room. The list of our company includes the following: Mikes parents, Mikes brothers family, Mikes sisters family, Mikes Aunt and Uncle, Mikes Grandparents, My Parents, my sister, my brother, My grandma and my Aunt Luana. We had Had a total of 19 adults and 6 kids. We had lots of fun sharing in thanksgiving.

And once again, more leaf jumping

No comments: