Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Month of February and March

On February 24, Mike and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I cant believe it has been that long. It seems so short but also so long. I love him so much. He IS the man of my dreams and my prince charming. He is a wonderful husband and an awesome daddy.
Sometime in february, we went to a horse ranch that boards Amber's mom's horse. We went with Amber and Laila and Rachel and Kaylee. This s a picture of Jeremy being sweet with Laila Kaylee. I just love this picture and how the girls are touching are so interested in Jeremy.
Here is a picture of us feeding Amber's mom's horse. Jeremy enjoyed feeding all of the horses.
Presidents Day weekend Jessica came home and we went to the Santa Monica Pier. I just love that we can go to the beach basically all year. It is one of my favorite places. The smell, the breeze, the sound, just everything about it!

We also went bowling! Jeremy couldn't bowl because our alley has the rule where the kids have to be 4 years old. We had fun anyway. We did absolutely NOTHING in March. No real excitement happened.......However April was exciting.....so until the next post.

1 comment:

Heather and Spencer said...

It hasnt been that long since we saw you, but Jeremy looks a lot older in these pictures! Things are finally starting to settle around here, so we will have to have you over soon!