Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Birthday weekend and lots of fun!


Well, since the last post, I had my 25th birthday! I am a quarter a century old! We celebrated it all weekend. On Friday Mike took me shopping to get some new summer clothes. I got two new shorts with t-shirts. On Sat, Mike and I went out with his mom and dad. We ate at Stone fire. They have the best BBQ chicken chopped salad. On Sun, we went over to my mom's and she cooked me steak, potatoes, and broccoli; one of my favorite dinners! After dinner we ate a white cake with homemade whipped cream with strawberries on top....YUMMY. Then on Monday, I went and got my hair done. I was tired of being blond because of the up keep. So I went back to my original color. Its a little darker then the original but it will fade. Then for dinner, Mike took me and Jeremy to Chi Chi's Pizza. I think that the best present of all was on my birthday, Jeremy started to crawl! I can't believe it..He is mobile. Yesterday he started to move more, now today hes even more mobile! When he crawls he smiles and kinda laughs. It way cute!

The process of crawling!

Jeremy's new haircut!

I decided to give Jeremy a new haircut because he was looking like he had a mullet! He did not like it!

One of Jeremy's many church outfits! This is my favorite smile!

I was cooking dinner one night and I looked over the kitchen wall and here are my boys watching the Simpsons...in the same position. I had to take the picture because it was so cute! Like father like son!

Jeremy after his bath! He loves his bath time!

2 comments:

Watson Family said...

Happy Birthday... Isn't it fun when they start to move around; watch out because pulling up on things and walking are not far off. Then you will have your hands full. By the way your little family is very very cute.

I think it would be fun to get together, I actually still live in Santa Clarita (Over by Circle Jay Ranch) I have a lot of friends with kids small like ours and we hang out all the time it would be fun for you to join us.

Garling Ranch said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a blast, and it sounds like it was! That is awesome Jeremy is starting crawl. I love your new hair color! You always look so amazing!