Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I think that being a mom is the best feeling in the world! Celebrating yesterday was so much fun. When Jeremy woke up yesterday, Mike ttok him downstairs so I could sleep in. He is such a great dad and husband. Then an hour later he came up with Jeremy and sang "Happy mother's day" (its the birthday song with mother instead of birthday). It's a family tradtion in his family. I think it is so cute. Then they gave me a present...it was Vera Wang Rock Princess perfume. ITs smells GREAT!! Then we all jsut stayed in bed and played. We then got ready for church and all the women did not have to teach or do thier calling. All the men took over. We a had a fabulous relief society meeting about three different women in the scriptures. Eve, Sariah, and Mary. I believe that the reason why we don't have too much information on these women is becasue they are so sacred. Just knowing that they are influencial in church history is important. After church I put Jeremy down for a nap and he slept for 3 hours. I was able to take a 2 hour nap. Thank-you Mike! After Jeremy woke up we went over to my mom's for dinner. Mu dad made an excelent stake, rice, and the best zuccini I had ever had!! All in all it was a great day. I hope all you other moms had as wonderful day that I had!

2 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

It sounds like you had an amazing mother's day! You deserve it!

Amy said...

I like that those women in the scriptures aren't talked about much because it's too sacred. I've never thought of it that way.

BTW, Cali was screaming, that's why I didn't come inside after Jenn's graduation on Monday.