Thursday, April 23, 2009

New stuff

Well Jeremy had his 9 month check up yesterday. I can't believe he is getting so big. It feels like I just had him not too long ago. He weighed in at 15lbs12.3oz and height at 2ft 3in (27in). He is in the 1% for weight and 12% for height. He is our little peanut. Hes not really doing anything new; he is still getting up on his hands and knees and rocking, but falls on his tummy when he trys to crawl. His second tooth has come in and we are waiting for the top two to come in.
Well, for those of you interested, my cousin made me a website for my business! I am starting my own traveling hair and make-up business. So check out my website! www.annacarr.com. I hope that I can start making a little bit of cash so we can buy a house! So hope the best for me!

3 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey congratulations on the new business. What does it mean traveling hair and make up? You go to the customer? Tell me about it. I wished you lived here. I am having a hard time with my hair. It is so dry!!! I blow dry it and straighten it...and it is so straggly. Have any suggestions?

Garling Ranch said...

I love your new website! It is awesome! You are very talented!

Miriam Lusk said...

Wow! Good for you Anna! You will be great. Your little guy is getting so big. He looks so much like your hubby.