Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Fun and more milestones


For Memorial day we went to the beach for the first time this year. We were so excited to see what Jeremy was going to do in the sand. The minute we put his feet on the sand he started to walk with the support of our hands. He also liked to crawl in it. Luckily he did not eat it! I know what you are thinking, "Anna your hair is blond again!" Yes I just can't stay brunette that long!

Our little rocker. Whenever we have music on Jeremy gets so happy. On Memorial Day, Mike and I were playing rock band during Jeremy's morning nap. When he woke up he saw daddy playing and wanted to be held by him. So we posed him like this!

Here they are playing!

Jeremy has started to really like this pooh bear. Every nap and bedtime I put it in his hands and he cuddles it!

On Saturday, we had to wake Jeremy up from his morning nap and this is the way we saw him. We just though that it was so cute! He is laying on his pooh bear. The reason we had to wake him up was because we went house looking. We found three homes that we put offers on...so we are crossing our fingers! They are all short sales so we are still on the prowl!!

JEREMY IS 10 MONTHS!!!
I can't believe that my little boy is almost 1 year old! Time flies so fast. It still feels like I just brought him home from the hospital! Well about a month ago, Jeremy decided that he did not want to nurse; so, I started to get frustrated. I tried formula and apple juice and water. He just didn't want to drink. When I would try to nurse him he would latch on for like 30 seconds and be done with it. So finally on Memorial Day he started to drink formula! YAY. I am so happy because he is getting the liquid and nutrients that he needed! I'm not too sad about not nursing, just glad that he is finally getting the things that he needs!
So at 10 months, Jeremy is:
~ crawling EVERYWHERE!!
~He can pull himself up in is crib
~He still sleeps through the night 8:30-about 7:30 and takes 2, 2 hour naps
~Has started to babble "mamama" "dadda" "bababa" and is babbling ALL the time!
~He eats all the time. He is one growing boy!
~He makes us laugh. He thinks he is the funniest boy. He know when he is being funny!

Well until next time!!!

2 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

Cute! I love the picture with Jeremy and the guitar. Your hair is way cute, whatever color it is. I am hoping and praying our kids will be as amazing as Jeremy! Sleeping through the night is quite the big deal!

Miriam Lusk said...

AWWWWWwwww..... I have never met him... but I love him. He is getting so big. I stopped nursing at 6 mos and thought that that was plenty long- so kudos to you for making it this long. I love his bedding too- so cute. miss you!