Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Football Stud


So I posted Jeremy and his drumsticks. Mike wanted me to put a picture with his football. Amy gave us this little football. It is the perfect size...thanks Amy! So here is our football stud. Mike wants him to play when he gets old enough. I just want him to do whatever he wants that makes him happy. Of course it has to be safe. Sure some of you may think football isn't safe. I agree. But its safer then motocross! As long as Jeremy is happy we are happy!!
Jeremy is so much fun. He just loves to smile. He is one happy baby....which make mommy even happier!

3 comments:

Nickell said...

I want to know where Amy got that football, it is very cute, and I can't seem to find ANY sports balls for Kade.

Garling Ranch said...

Uh oh! A drummer and a football player? Anna, you had best watch out when he gets older! He is going to be too much fun! You probably already know that now though.

Carr Family said...

Baby Jeremy is such a cutie...give him a kiss for me!

Auntie Sarah
carrfamilyaz.blogspot.com