Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love being a mommy!


I love being a Mommy. Everyday I can tell that Jeremy knows I am his mom. I feel that I'm not just a food source for him, but I belong to him. Today as we were watching conference he fell asleep on my shoulder and I couldn't help but think that he loves me. He even has an "I love Mommy" shirt. He also loves his daddy. Today while I was holding him, Mike came up to Jeremy and started dancing and talking to him. Jeremy had the biggest smile! Every time Mike would walk away Jeremy would follow him with the biggest smile! We just love our son so much. Who knew you could love someone so much. Words just can't explain it.
Jeremy loves music. During conference ever time the choir sang, he just looked at the TV and just listened. Even during church when we would sing, he would just get so content and not wiggle. He is a VERY wiggly baby. Its amazing how music calms him. He has both his mom and dad in him. The music part from me and the wiggly part from his dad.......the wiggles are him starting his "football" career. He is just so much fun and we just love him with all our hearts!

1 comment:

Garling Ranch said...

Anna! I am so glad that you got a blog! This is so wonderful! Your little guy is so amazingly cute! I cannot believe how big he is, considering I only saw him through the pictures I got from you when he was born. Well, it is so good to see that you are all doing so well! I am so excited to keep updated more closely on your life now! Yeah!