Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


Our little Lion. We are doing the Wizard of Oz theme this year. Jeremy is obviously going to be the lion, I am going to be the Tin Man, Mike is going to be the Scarecrow and Auntie Sicka is going to be Dorthy! We are going to have so much fun!

Not very happy with his costume!

My first Super Saturday holiday project. My little witchy poo! Isn't she just so cute?

My very first pumpkin mug. I got it from some visiting teachers a few years a go filled with lots of chocolates.... YUM!! WE only have these two Halloween decorations. More to come in the years to come!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I tried to leave a comment and I must have done something wrong, so here goes again. I love Jeremey's lion costume, even if he is sad. Post more pictures because I am going to show them to my class through the LCD projector. We can't wait to see him in person. Every time we do he has changed so much!
Love, Laurie and Larry

Garling Ranch said...

We miss you guys too! We keep saying that you guys should move up here, but I think it might be a little too cold. We will just have to visit more often. Jeremey's lion outfit is adorable! You guys are so creative with your outfits and Halloween ideas. Your witch is too cute...I thought they were supposed to be ugly. Well, I am glad you guys are getting ready for Halloween, because it will be here before you know it.

Miriam Lusk said...

That is THE cutest lion I have ever seen. You all will be so adorable. This year adney is going to be a wolf and I am going to be little red riding hood. I am trying to convince Kyle to be the grandma, but he isn't going for it :) haha.