Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing really new!


I really don't have anything new to report! I have been going on a walk everyday for the past two days! My friend and I are trying to get into shape! Yay us! I just wish it wasn't so hot outside! So right now I am not a fan of football! Mike has a game this Saturday which is the day of our church Halloween party. HE also has a game on Halloween. So Mike is missing Jeremy's first Halloween!! I was very upset. I understand and I am good now. To make up for it we are taking a family portrait on Saturday and going to Lambardie's pumpkin patch. So it will be fun. Mike also said it was okay if I had a little Halloween party on Friday for our fiends. It should be fun. We will probably take our little ones trick or treating....even though they can't eat candy..its for us! So sorry for the boring update but I just stay home all day and do nothing! I let all of you know how portraits go! I'' put pictures up of the pumpkin patch as well! Ta ta for now!

3 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

Anna, I had this tag that I had to do, and I could only put 5 names down, so I couldn't fit yours on the list, but I still want you to do it, because it is fun! It is the tag about 5 things. You will see it on my blog as the latest tag I have done. Hope you have fun with it! Love ya!

Miriam Lusk said...

I totally know how you feel. My hubby was ALWAYS gone for work or school or something. It can get frustrating. But that's good that Mike is going to make it up to you. Miss you and Love you!

Amy said...

Can't wait for the party! :)