Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend




















To my mother, I love you very much. You have been such a great example to me. You have are such a great mother. You have a caring heart and look for the best in everyone. You really do have the light of Christ in your heart. I love all the fun times we have together. You are truly my best friend. Thank-you for being such a good mother to us. I hope that I can be a mother like you. You will do anything for us kids and I appreciate that so much. Thank-you and I love you.
To my mother in law, Thank-you for making me apart of your family the past 5 years. You really are the best mother in law anyone could ask for. You make me feel as if I am one of your daughters. Thank-you for that. You too, have been a great example to me. Thank-you for that. I love you and Thank-you.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY TO THE MOTHERS THAT MEAN THE MOST TO ME!!


No comments: