Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I love Our Mornings!

I Love my mornings with Jeremy! Every morning, Jeremy waked up usually between 7:30-8:00 and comes into my bed and cuddles while we watch a movie. This happens all the time. After cuddling for a few minutes he asks for some cereal. So I go down stairs and get him some dry cereal and chocolate milk and then he eats and drinks while we watch the movie. Some mornings, i go back to sleep while he watches. Once the movie is over, usually around 10, we go downstairs and we eat breakfast and get ready for the rest of the day.
I love my 2 year old. he is so much fun. He has his tantrums, but they aren't that often. He is usually very sweet. He makes it easy to be his mother. Once we are ready for the day, we play or run errands, or go on walks, We have a very open days.
I just love my baby boy Jeremy! We have lots of fun together!

No comments: