Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My crazy life right now!

Well Mike andI baught a home and escrow closes on September 30th. We get to move in hopefully the 2nd of October. We really can't wait. As of right now we are living with Mike's parents to save a months rent from our old condo. All of our stuff is in storage and can't really post pictures up yet. Jeremy is 13 1/2 months old and is walking everywhere!! I can't believe it. This past year has gone by sooo fast. Jeremy said "daddy" at Mikes football game last friday night. We went up towards the locker room to see the team come back from half time and Mike was standing outside and I pointed to Mike and said Jeremy look its daddy...Jeremy then pointed to him and said it. I was amazed!! He has been saying mama and dada but this was clear as day!! Hes so cute and love every minute of him. So untill next time!!

2 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

Good luck moving! Miriam and Kyle just moved into a home. It is nice! Hope these crazy next few weeks go well for you!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations on buying a house. I am so jealous! I wish we could afford one right now. That is so cute how Jeremy said Dad. Our daughter said Mom yesterday to my husband. He got all upset and said "No, I am dad." Funny