Friday, August 7, 2009

Random pics of the summer....


Cute as a bug. This is my favorite smile because it is just so funny. I apologize for having so many posts at once. But when you have a busy summer and a very busy baby...you really don't have that much time to blog!! I still have to post his birthday and our Laughlin trip, so look for those in the next few days. So please enjoy what I have posted.....

Jeremy is almost walking. He will take a few steps and then start to crawl!

Lock up your daughters.......

Hmmm....what should I do? And yes I do think Jeremy is rad!

At a a football passing game.

All ready for the beach.....

Jeremy loves graham crackers. He likes having two one for each hand. He takes a bite from one, and then the other.

Crazy hair....he wakes up with the craziest hiar...what does he do while sleeping?

New summer jammies. This picture is the beginning of one of his favorite games to play and one of mine and mikes least favorite. He takes out all the DVDs and then drops them on the ground and steps onthem...what a mess.

This picture was taken at a football BBQ. Mike's coaching staff had the honor of coaching the All Stars game and this was the BBQ they had to award the players and coaches.

1 comment:

Garling Ranch said...

Yeah! You posted lots of pictures! Jeremy is growing so fast! I love how you talk about all the cute things he is doing with the pictures. It looks like you have had a busy summer. I can see why you haven't had time to sit down yet. It looks like you had a lot of fun at the beach...I bet you are so happy he loves the beach. Your family is so adorable! Way to go Anna! Love ya!