Tuesday, March 24, 2009


We got Jeremy some new board shorts, sandals, and a hat for the summer. After we got them at the mall, we went to Mike's teams track meet. Jeremy is just so cute. He is such a good baby when it comes to going places. We can go anywhere with this kid!

I just love these sandals. I got them at payless!

This is my favorite smile of Jeremy's. His cheeks get so big.

He was not digging the mashed potatoes, so I let him play with his food. He now likes mashed potatoes when I mix them with milk and butter. He is the funniest eater. He loved all his baby food, but now that I have introduced "human" food, he doesn't care much for the baby food. He likes chicken, pears, peaches, apples, blueberries, the graduate puffs, rice crackers, the list goes on, I think he is ready for more solid food. Even though he doesn't have teeth, he is great at mashing his food with his gums. One thing that he does that is hilarious, is that when we give him the graduate puffs, we have a flat hand so he would grab it, but instead, he puts his mouth down on our hand instead of picking it up! I suppose that it is more effective!

So our family is doing well. Jeremy is sleeping through the night and taking GREAT naps. We are so blessed with such a great baby.

4 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

Your son is so cute. I love his new outfit and sandals. They will come in handy there in the sun.

Garling Ranch said...

So cute! I love the sandals too! He is such a cute little baby model! I bet you have to get pretty creative when you switch to normal human food. Sounds like you know a few good tricks!

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big! He is absolutely adorable. Keep the pictures coming!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Anna, can you send me your address. I have your treasure ready to send to you.
Email me it or leave a comment.
My email is navalonie@hotmail.com
Love,
Natalie