Monday, March 2, 2009

Team Update


On February 24, it was our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe its been 3 years already. We went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant called Kishos. It was VERY yummy. It is a place where they cook your food in front of you. It is one of our favorites!

My mom, "Grandma" babysat Jeremy for us so we could enjoy our dinner. It was very nice. However, all we did was talk about Jeremy and how cute he is.

Our silly cat loves to watch Jeremy eat. It is really funny. Sometimes Jeremy puts his hand out and Scratchy licks the food off. They are just so silly!

Jeremy just being his cute self! He has started to babble ALL the time I want to get it on video, but he stops the minute the camera is on him....he just wants to grab the camera! I'll have to do it secretly!

This is Jeremy's best friend Cali. We go to a breastfeeding support group every friday! I thought this picture was cute!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cali's looking at you and Jeremy is looking at me. It's funny!
LOVE the background!

Melody's Voice said...

I didn't know where husband was an elementary School teacher--how cool! Where does he teach?

Arreola Family said...

You guys are so cute. You look great. I cant believe how big your boy is getting. How are you guys? You look so happy . Hope all is well . Take care . Hope to hear from you more :)