Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well we're off to Utah!

We are going up to Utah tomorrow for Jeremy's cousin's blessing. We will be driving so wish us luck! We are excited to see everyone..but not looking forward to the cold weather. Well an update with Jeremy..he is almost 7 months old and is so funny. He makes us laugh all the time. Right now he is sick with the cold. It is so hard to see your little man sick. You can't really do anything for him...no medicine or nothing. I feel so bad for him. Well there is really not a whole lot going on. Good news is we have a second car! We got Mike a Scion Xb 2008. I will post pictures up when I take them! Mike is so happy with it and me too!! I can drive places and I am not stuck in my own home! YAY!! Well, until next time....

1 comment:

Garling Ranch said...

Anna, I am so glad you are back! Hope your trip to Utah is great! About my facebook background, just click on the right top hand corner where it says either "delightful dots" or "The cutest blog on the block"...then you will be redirected to a site where you can go and get backgrounds for your site. Just read the instructions after clicking on the one you like, and it will be rather easy from there. I am actually writing more than one book. The first book I am writing, at the moment is about a girl that has to choose good over evil. Then, I am going to incorporate her story, after she chooses good, into the second coming. It should turn out pretty good, I hope. Right now, the first half of my book is being edited. Crazy huh? Who would have ever thought I would go into writing? Not me, that's for sure!