Monday, January 26, 2009

Pictures!


Jeremy got a football from Santa for Christmas. He loves playing with it. He can't quite hold it but he loves it!

This was Jeremy's first time eating prunes. He loved them. Now he doesn't really like them. He prefers pears. This was when I fed him.

This is what happens when you leave Daddy in charge of feeding....... The pictures explains it all!

We went to Arizona to visit Mike's brother and his family. We went to the Phoenix Zoo. Jeremy's is now able to sit in his stroller without his car seat. He is so stinkin cute!

Mommy and Jeremy in the monkey habitat,

I caught his chewing/sucking on his thumb. I kinda hope that he sucks him thumb. I prefer it over the pacifier. Its cute when a two year old sucks his thumb....but not when hes two and sucking a pacifier.

This is Buster my mom's dog. All dressed up for Christmas.

Jeremy opening a present from Santa.

Christmas eve.... the best gift under the tree!

I just love this picture. They are so cute!

My big boy. He's sitting up all by himself. This picture was taken when he just started to sit up on his own. HE now sits up and fixes himself..of course he still falls every now and then.

So, since the last post, Jeremy had his 6 month check up. He weighs 13 lbs 8.8 oz. He is in the 1.5 percentile for his weight. He was 25 1/4 inches which is in the 12th percentile. Hes just my little guy. He is so much fun. So until the next post........

3 comments:

AmberRose said...

Your boy is so darn cute! I am so happy to see you well. It's been awhile, I know. Anyways, just wanted to say hello!

Garling Ranch said...

Super cute pictures! I really like the Christmas pics! Jeremy is growing!

Natalie and Ryan said...

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures of your little guy. He is so little. Our daughter loves baby food. She loves the pears too.