Monday, November 17, 2008

What is with this weather?

Okay, so its November and its freakishly hot! What is up with that? I want to wear my sweaters and jackets! It was so nice a few weeks ago when it was in the 60's and kind of raining. I wan that weather back. It is suppose to be cooler that 90 degrees! On good news, Mike's team are league champs! We went to the game and it was miserable! It was so windy, I could barely watch the game because dust kept blowing into my eyes! Jeremy hated the wind. Every time there was a big gust his eyes got all wide and big and he would stiffen his back and wave his arms. I felt so bad for him. It was also very warm at the game too! But anyway They won and are now going into playoffs! Go warriors! Good luck to the team! We wish you the best!!

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

I hear you girl! I am pro cool weather too!

Garling Ranch said...

You are so funny! 60 to you is cold, and 60 to us is warm! We had a 60 degrees day yesterday, and it was so nice being out in the warm weather working. We are glad that it is still warm, because we are trying to get all of our work done before it gets cold (like freezing)!

Arreola Family said...

Anna your so sweet. I wish I had a baby we have been trying for a couple of months but its all in the Lords time. I am so happy that your happy. Its good to talk to you. I wish you a great Thanksgiving with your sweet little guy. By the way he is the cutest thing ever. Take care sweetie...