Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jeremy is 16 weeks old!


I can't believe Jeremy is almost 4 months old. Time goes by soooo fast. Jeremy is such a good baby. He is almost sleeping through the night. He goes to bed around 8:30 and sleeps until 2:30 then eats and goes right back to bed and sleeps until 7ish. Sometimes at 7 I bring him into bed with me and we will slepp for a little while longer. He had become the cuddler.

He now is grabbing at toys and eating them. Its fun to watch. He also LOVES his blankie. Every time we put it in his car seat with him, he grabs it and rubs his face in it.

He is smiling all the time as well. It is really easy to get him to smile for the camera. He is just a joy to have around!

Jeremy also makes really funny faces. He also has no problem with giving his opinion on things. Sometimes he "trys" to cry and yell at me. He is just too funny!

I just love this picture because he looks like a little man. I took out the garbage while he was sleeping and when I came back he was awake like this.....so I had to take a picture.

6 comments:

Garling Ranch said...

Wow! That is amazing how he is already 4 months old! I can still remember when you texted me that he was born...it seems like just yesterday. I am so glad that the first four months have been so wonderful and easy! It is probably because you are a natural at being such a good mom!

Jenn said...

Awww, Anna he is just too cute! :o)Isn't motherhood so amazing! Addison and Jeremy have the same birthday!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Your son is a cutie!

Reima said...

so adorable! :o)

Arreola Family said...

Anna,
He is so cute. I cant believe how big he has grown. I bet you are proud mommy. Well just wanted to say hi. Hope you are doing good. Take care sweetie....

Miriam Lusk said...

aww! I love him. Adney did (and still does) the same thing with his blanket. He is lost without his blankie or "baba" as he calls it. haha.