Sunday, February 10, 2013

WOW! Its been a LONG time!


Ok, so since last August a ton has happened! Instead of saying what has happened, Im going to put a bunch of pictures with a little bit of a caption of what has happened! Im really going to try to update more often! I say this a bunch but I kinda want to! Its my way of Journal writing.


Celebrated Mikes big 30!

Went to Utah to visit my dear friends Katie and Kaylee

Went to Disneyland! (for free) Thanks to my friend Melissa

batbaby

Spiderman (Jeremy is obsessed with Spiderman!)

Super hero halloween!

The boys love playing together!

Thanksgiving with the great family!

Lots of play dates with my nursing buddies!

Christmas Jammies

Christmas morning! Santa was good this year

Of course a Spiderman stunt city!

Ballapalooza!

Beach trip!

Magic Mountain trips!

Science museum to see space shuttle (which was totally awesome!)



Dancing with Spongebob at Universal

Family time at Travel Town

Griffith Park Observatory

Lego Land! (look where his hand is)

Cousins!

Cute faces

Cute faces
Zeke started to crawl! (finally)

No comments: