Thursday, April 12, 2012

Time flies!!







Lets just say that time FLIES!!! I can't believe that Jeremy will be 4 in July and Zeke is coming up to being 2 months old!! Jeremy adores little Zeke. He loves making Zeke "talk" and he has him tell us that he loves us. He gives him kisses and loves to help out. This morning after I got out of the shower, i found Jeremy sitting in the co-sleeper with Zeke in his carseat! He told me that they were in a boat. Jeremy can't wait until Zeke can play with him. Jeremy never wants me to put Zeke down for a nap, he just wants to play with his little brother. Zeke also loves his brother, he always follows Jeremy with his eyes. Zeke is also starting to smile at us, lets just say its pretty darn cute! It's very hard to get it on camera. I think it is safe to say that I have the cutest boys in the world!

No comments: