Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A little over A week in a half left

Zeke is coming in 12 days! I am so excited and nervous and all the feelings in between. I am excited to be able to mother another one of Heavenly Father's spirit children. Children are truly a miracle and am so thankful to my Heavenly Father in trusting me with another spirit. Holding a newborn baby you can really feel Heavenly Father's love for you, because its the same exact love you feel for that tiny little spirit. Its going to be so much fun to see the different personality this baby will have.; because already i feel he is more active in the womb then Jeremy was. (I dont remember too much from Jeremy's pregnancy but feel that Zeke is much more active) It will be fun to see how Jeremy is going to handle being a big brother. We just bought our new double stroller and Jeremy LOVES pushing it around pretending Zeke is in the carseat. He pretends to hold him carefully and he gives pretend baby weke kisses and puts him in the carseat. HE pretends to carry him and give him to me. I think he pretends to tickle him to make him laugh. I hope that Jeremy will adjust well to not being the center of attention. I think he will do a great job. I just need to do my part in letting Jeremy help out and make sure i give him his own time. Its gong to be so different from going from a one kid family to a two kid family, Mike and I talked about it and we will be a "real" family now. One baby you can consider yourself still "single" but now we will have another one, a true family. Families do come in all shapes and colors and sizes, but to us having two babies is like having a "real"family.
I'm nervous because I have to go through a c-section again. I know what to expect but still nervous. Different doctor, different hospital, different experience. I'm nervous about breastfeeding again, excited as well. These emotions are so different from the first time, because I know what to expect, but every baby is so different and having to manage two children, ooy vey! This post is mainly for me to remember how I am feeling.

1 comment:

Garling Ranch said...

Good luck with everything!!!